Are you as enthusiastic about DIY, home- and human-scale duplicating and printing as I am? Want to do something to make sure that historical and novel ways to copy texts and images — and thoughts and stories and ideas! — get passed along and shared more widely?
Here are some ways to do that.
- Share your stories and experiences with duplicating technologies in the comments-section of any post for other readers to benefit from.
- Suggest post topics or information that should be added to existing posts.
- Look for and recover lost duplicators (and share your refurbishing stories).
- Get the word out about duplicators looking for a new home – let’s keep what’s left out of the landfill! Leave a message here if you have duplicators or supplies with nowhere to go.
- Experiment with paper and ink and various transfer methods and report back to us.
- Contribute to the cost of maintaining this website and running my little fledgling “copy shop” through “buy me a coffee” (which I’ve reconfigured to say “buy me a book” because I’m not much of a coffee drinker 😀 )